As a leading Technical Recruitment Consultancy Zebrec are delighted to offer this role as AV AUTOCAD TECHNICIAN working for our client who is a reputable & leading provider of professional services to their industry of Audio Visual Systems Integration.
Role & Responsibilities of the AV AUTOCAD TECHNICIAN:
- Provide all drawings to our client’s specifications.
- Support the Pre Sales Technical Senior Engineer.
- Effectively work with the sales team/pre sales engineer to ensure that the specification meets the customer's requirements, working from plans as required.
- Provide ongoing support for completed projects internally and direct to the customer.
- Provide comprehensive plans & instructions in respect of installations and to liaise with the installer to ensure that the work is carried out to the customer's total satisfaction and in accordance with SLA's.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD 2016.
- Good technical knowledge of AV equipment.
- An up-to-date understanding of the AV marketplace and related technologies.
If you would be interested in applying for the role of AV AUTOCAD TECHNICIAN then please send us a copy of your CV or contact us at Zebrec and chat online.
Please also view our other live roles on our website. You can also follow us on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter) for regular live updates.
We look forward to your application for the role of AV AUTOCAD TECHNICIAN.