As a leading Technical Recruitment Consultancy Zebrec are delighted to offer this role as AV FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER (FRANKFURT) working for our client who is a reputable & leading provider of professional services to their industry of Audio Visual Systems Integration.
Role & Responsibilities of the AV FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER (FRANKFURT):
Speak fluent German
Proactive and responsive service and maintenance of AV and videoconferencing equipment to customers throughout Europe, which requires travel and occasional overnight stays. Responsible for the safe and correct fault diagnosis, rectification, repair, testing, implementation and operation of all aspects of audiovisual, videoconferencing, display and presentation technologies. Collaborate with the technical engineers in the Helpdesk as needed for in-depth technical questions to provide you with remote support.
Essential tasks and responsibilities
- Reading and interpreting electronic schematics and architectural plans
- Carry out preventive maintenance according to the processes defined by our client.
- Cleaning various AV / VC devices Reorganizing cabling.
- Responsible for job documentation and timely feedback to help desk agents.
- Timely and quality-conscious execution of service tasks, including, but not limited to, pulling cables, installing cables, and crimping connectors.
- Reinstall and test the hardware removed for repair
- Conduct customer training to operate AV / VC equipment in rooms as needed.
- Travel to various customer locations within Europe as needed
- Support other service technicians when needed
- To ensure compliance with the deadlines, it may from time to time be necessary to work outside normal business hours.
Skills and abilities
- Effective communication with employees, customers and colleagues
- Ability to use hand and power tools safely and efficiently.
- Independent work and thinking as well as punctuality
- Advanced computer skills
- Knowledge of the basic signal flow for audio, video and control
- Ability to solder and crimp connectors (training is required if needed) carried out)
- Valid drivers license
Training and / or experience
- At least 1 year experience in direct customer support in the areas of AV, video, IT or
- Training in electronics / networks or related fields preferred
If you would be interested in applying for the role of AV FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER (FRANKFURT) then please send us a copy of your CV or contact us at Zebrec and chat online.
Please also view our other live roles on our website. You can also follow us on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter) for regular live updates.
We look forward to your application for the role of AV FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER (FRANKFURT).