As a leading Technical Recruitment Consultancy Zebrec are delighted to offer this role as AV JUNIOR DESIGNER working for our client who is a reputable & leading provider of professional services to their industry of Audio Visual Systems Integration.
Role & Responsibilities of the AV JUNIOR DESIGNER:
The position of AV Junior Designer is based in the Post Sales Design Team and reports to the Post Sales Design Manager.
The main duties are:
- Working with the Project Designer and Project Manager to create and update Plans & Elevations.
- Checking and issuing of drawings to clients, site including updating Drawing Registers, checking of drawing revisions and drawing statuses.
- Reviewing and Filing client issued drawings from Architect, M&E, joinery and furniture etc.
- Reviewing and logging the status of client reviewed drawings.
- Printing and compiling of drawing packs for incorporation into Site Installation Folders.
- Updating Plans, Elevations and detailed installation drawings following installation with the As Built changes from site.
- Compiling As Built Drawings and Drawing Register for incorporation into O&M Folder.
· Documentation skills
· Communication skills – ability to deal politely and efficiently with customers both on the telephone and in meetings
· Ability to work under pressure
If you would be interested in applying for the role of AV JUNIOR DESIGNER then please send us a copy of your CV or contact us at Zebrec and chat online.
Please also view our other live roles on our website. You can also follow us on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter) for regular live updates.
We look forward to your application for the role of AV JUNIOR DESIGNER.