Zebrec are delighted to offer this role as RESIDENTIAL AV PROJECT MANAGER working for our client who is a reputable & leading provider of professional services to their industry of Audio Visual Systems Integration.
Snapshot of Role, Responsibilities & Skills for the RESIDENTIAL AV PROJECT MANAGER:
- Project Manager with proven track record.
- Will be responsible for small to medium sized residential AV and smart home projects with main contractors and end clients.
- Superb customer and communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent knowledge of residential audio visual products, home automation, security and network systems.
- Will be required to consult technically with clients to understand their requirements.
- Responsible for project planning, allocating labour, cost control, change management and overseeing of client handover.
Our client is looking for a team player with a flexible attitude to work, who can join a dynamic team.
A full and updated specification may be available, please contact us for details.
If you would be interested in applying for the role of RESIDENTIAL AV PROJECT MANAGER then please send us a copy of your updated CV
Audio, AV, A-V, A/V, Audio Visual, Audio-Visual, AudioVisual, Autodesk, AMX, AV Design, AutoCAD, AV Integration, Avixa, BMS, CAD, Cisco, Clearone, Crestron, Corporate, CTS, Data, Design, Digital Signage, Digital Video, Exterity, Extron, Harman, HD, HDBaseT, Home Automation, Home Cinema, Infocomm, IoT, IP, Kaleidescape, Lighting, LG, Lighting, LG, Lutron, Microsoft Project, MS Project, NEC, Networks, Networking, PA Systems, Panasonic, Polycom, PM, Prince2, Prince 11, Project Manager, Project Management, QSC, Residential, Revit, Samsung, SD, Sony, Video, VC, Video Conferencing Systems, Visio, Visual, Yamaha