As a leading Technical Recruitment Consultancy Zebrec are delighted to offer this role as AV SYSTEMS DESIGNER working for our client who is a reputable & leading provider of professional services to their industry of Audio Visual Systems Integration.
Role & Responsibilities of the AV SYSTEMS DESIGNER:
- Taking lead on the design in a variety of projects
- Producing, reviewing and updating drawings including AV General Arrangements, Rack Elevations, Rack Equipment Interconnection Schematics, Room Elevations, Product Information Documents, etc.
- Documentation production will be a key aspect of the role.
- Developing and updating drawings by attending regular design team meetings.
- Assist sales with the production of equipment lists for new opportunities.
- Fluent in AutoCad software
- Ability to visualise space in three dimensions and familiar with architectural floorplans
- A keen interest in and knowledge of current technology
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent team working skills
- Ability to specify products based on suitability and reliability.
- Professional and friendly phone, email, and in-person personality
- Proficient with computer software programs including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Ability to manage and effectively prioritise workload in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Crestron, Lutron and IP systems
Desired previous experience, certification, and training:
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop would be an advantage
- Experience within the residential sector
- Salary POA
- Company Pension
- Industry based training
If you would be interested in applying for the role of AV SYSTEMS DESIGNER then please send us a copy of your CV or contact us at Zebrec and chat online.
Please also view our other live roles on our website. You can also follow us on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter) for regular live updates.
We look forward to your application for the role of AV SYSTEMS DESIGNER.