As a leading Technical Recruitment Consultancy Zebrec are delighted to offer this role as AV TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE(FRANKFURT) working for our client who is a reputable & leading provider of professional services to their industry of Audio Visual Systems Integration.
Role & Responsibilities of the AV TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE(FRANKFURT):
Speak fluent German
As part of the entire client's helpdesk team, you provide Tier 1 support to our client's customers.
This position will be the first point of contact for both internal and external customers. Tasks include answering customer calls and emails, keeping opening and managing service cases for customer issues as well as keeping customers and others appropriately informed.
The TSR manages cases ticketing system and manages all aspects of the cases, from spare parts procurement, technician dispatch, RMAs, repairs, logistics and escalation to technical support engineers for technical issues.
Main tasks and duties
- Ensure that the customers receive fast responses and excellent customer service for both audio-video and video-conferencing support requests.
- Escalate complex problems to the Technical Support Engineers at the Global Help Desk.
- If necessary, make initial contacts for in-depth support requests received by phone and email - open cases in the ticketing system, collaborate with the customer to gather complete, detailed information to help understand the problem.
- Customer 1st level technical support to try to fix the problem or get more information from an engineer for a deeper remote support call.
- Initiate the escalation and mapping of open customer issues to Helpdesk & Field Services Manager
- Continuous monitoring, coordination and follow-up of progress
in solving the problem and ensuring that all parties involved are kept up to date.
- Initiate field visits as needed, coordinating technicians' calendars and skill sets.
- Participate in ongoing training and certification programs to enhance their expertise and ability to support new or advanced technology solutions.
- Ordering all needed spare parts, arranging loaner's equipment, ordering supplies and spare parts and, if necessary, sending technicians within the required SLA. Maintain a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to create a team-oriented environment.
- Other responsibilities, as required or assigned by Tech Support Engineers or Service Management.
The ideal candidate for this position is able to think and work independently and to fulfill the necessary guidelines. Able to interact effectively with employees, customers, and colleagues and demonstrates the ability to successfully accomplish multiple tasks. Other features should be attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills. Experience in a help desk environment is preferred in audio video, videoconferencing, IT or networking
If you would be interested in applying for the role of AV TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE(FRANKFURT) then please send us a copy of your CV or contact us at Zebrec and chat online.
Please also view our other live roles on our website. You can also follow us on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter) for regular live updates.
We look forward to your application for the role of AV TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE(FRANKFURT).