As a leading Technical Recruitment Consultancy Zebrec are delighted to offer this role as CAD TECH/SYSTEM DESIGNER working for our client who is a reputable & leading provider of professional services to their industry of Audio Visual Systems Integration.
Role & Responsibilities of the CAD DRAUGHTSPERSON/SYSTEM DESIGNER:
- Drawing of System Designs, AV Layouts, elevations, integration details and Mechanical / Electrical layouts, connection panels, schematics.
- Post sales system drawing and architecture
- Production of documentation pertaining to system drawing and design
- Working closely with the Divisional Director(s), Project Managers, engineers & site teams to facilitate a seamless design function
- Assistance with Project documentation such as O & M manuals
- Liaising with the technical team to confirm technical product specifications
- Technical / Project Engineering support for the Projects / Sales team
- Pre-sales system design
Experience and Key Skills:
- Highly organized with experience in a previous Engineering CAD / design role
- Experience in using Microsoft Applications to at least Intermediate level (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Fully Proficient in AutoCAD. REVIT capabilities and experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Experience in 3D work (Sketchup, AutoCAD 3D) would be of benefit but not required
- AV or Stage/performance systems experience would be preferred but not essential
- Electrical services experience as an option to AV/Stage experience
- Ability to read and understand technical documents and drawings
- Strong and clear communications skills, both verbal and written
- Minimum 2 years` experience in a similar role with proven experience
- AVIXA/InfoComm training and/or certifications an advantage
If you would be interested in applying for the role of CAD DRAUGHTSPERSON/SYSTEM DESIGNER then please send us a copy of your CV or call us on 01622 764465.
Please also view our other live roles on our website. You can also follow us on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter) for regular live updates.
We look forward to your application for the role of CAD DRAUGHTSPERSON/SYSTEM DESIGNER.