As a leading Technical Recruitment Consultancy Zebrec are delighted to offer this role as Senior Project Commissioning Engineer working for our client who is a reputable & leading provider of professional services to their industry of Audio Visual Systems Integration.
Role & Responsibilities of the Senior Project Commissioning Engineer:
This position will be responsible for managing all testing, commissioning, programming and handover requirements within our clients projects.
This position will be responsible for managing all testing, commissioning, programming and handover requirements within our clients projects. Duties include overseeing planning, scheduling, factory staging, factory programming, site testing and commissioning, training requirements. Must be able to develop and maintain strong partnership with the client, all members of the projects and operations teams. Establish and maintain clear and frequent verbal and written communication both within the company and with the client and its other vendors and consultants.
- Take full responsibility to manage all the planning and scheduling of testing, programming and commissioning tasks and process at our client sites and on Customer sites.
- Manage scheduling and staffing with in-house, contract and sub-contracted resources. You are to liaise with the Projects Director, Installation Manager and Project Manager to ensure the correct resource is scheduled in a timely and effective manner.
- You need to fully understand the project scope of works and project milestones for all systems that require installation, testing, programming, commissioning and training tasks. You will then be fully responsible for all aspects of delivering these tasks on time thereafter.
- Ensure that all systems are completed in a timely, efficient manner to our clients' satisfaction and in compliance with all contract specifications.
- Manage all Administration during these tasks and processes to ensure all project documentation is delivered on time.
- Communicate the updates and status, both internally and with the client & consultant through regular daily, weekly and monthly project meetings, logs and reports.
- Manage customer changes to scope of works, by generating effective communication to the Project Manager and Project Director.
- Coordinate on-site training and administer client sign-off with the client team and ensure all warranty faults are called into the service team.
- Perform other activities and assume further responsibilities as projects demand and/or as directed by the Projects Director. This could include performing service related tasks on previously installed projects.
- Ability to create, read, and edit control code, DSP files, firmware and software files
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interface well with clients and co-workers and to lead subordinate staff effectively.
- Capability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Proficient with computers and standard office programs (e.g. Windows, Excel, Word etc)
- Qualified with Crestron, AMX, Extron, Clearone, Cisco, Polycom, DSP manufactures and other required control software.
- Forecasting the correct resource required on a weekly basis
- Budget control
Minimum two years of professional commissioning experience in the audio visual industry. ICIA CTS and CTS-I certification preferred. Hands-on engineering experience and knowledge of current products and trends.
If you would be interested in applying for the role of Senior Project Commissioning Engineer then please send us a copy of your CV or call us on (phone number removed).
Please also view our other live roles on our website. You can also follow us on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter) for regular live updates.
We look forward to your application for the role of Senior Project Commissioning Engineer