As a leading Technical Recruitment Consultancy Zebrec are delighted to offer this role as EVENT TECHNICIAN working for our client who is a reputable & leading provider of professional services to their industry of Audio Visual Systems Integration.
Role & Responsibilities of the EVENT TECHNICIAN:
The main purpose of the role is to provide technical onsite support. You will have exposure to a multitude of technologies in the Audio Visual and Video conference arena including meeting room, events, video conference scheduling and bridging support.
• Setup/operation of integrated events spaces including high profile auditorium based results presentations and town halls
• Proficient in audio, Video and lighting equipment both digital and analogue
• Videoconference/audio conference set-up and support with Cisco & Polycom systems
• Manage all aspects of the Video Calls from initial booking through to the monitoring and completion of all calls including scheduling and full systems operational testing prior to any high profile event
• Prepare equipment for future events and meetings as required
• Locate faults and provide resolutions i.e. Fix/replace/upgrade hardware when relevant in support of the AV & VC facilities
• 1st /2nd line repairs & on-going preventative maintenance including daily checks on all equipment in the building
• Audio Visual support to other areas of the business when required; this could be setting up PA’s or assisting with presentations in meeting rooms
• Have the ability to work in a team in addition to being a sole technician responsible for a client site and at times the main client interface
• To be an ambassador - approach and professionalism is extremely important
• Customer service skills are essential along with the ability to work calmly under pressure and resolve any issues quickly and professionally
• To be very presentable and able to liaise with senior executives in a calm and professional manner at all times both face to face and via the telephone
• Required to work onsite shifts to meet requirements with a flexible approach ensuring out of hours events are also covered
• Liaison with help desk & operations team to arrange backup support when required
• Administration necessary to support the role utilising Microsoft office applications, bespoke ticketing systems and room booking software.
If you would be interested in applying for the role of EVENT TECHNICIAN then please send us a copy of your CV or call us on 01622 764465.