As a leading Technical Recruitment Consultancy Zebrec are delighted to offer this role as FIELD OPERATIONS MANAGER working for our client who is a reputable & leading provider of professional services to their industry of Specialist Engineering.
Role & Responsibilities of the FIELD OPERATIONS MANAGER:
The Field Operations Manager of Tech Ops, responsible for the management of all Tech Ops and service resources in the EMEA region. This person will be the direct supervisor and take full ownership of the team. They are responsible for the delivery, quality and profit of these projects.
- Manage field ops personnel (staffing and PTO)
- Handle the scheduling of field ops teams (tech, rack build, commission. Etc.)
- Installer orientation.
- Manage the install calendar and allocation of resources (current and future outlook)
- Follow up on complete jobs to verify system quality and customer satisfaction
- Ensure the quality of the install work our teams are doing.
- Ensure the level of quality of sub-contractors.
- Manage the deliverable dates and priority of CAD needed for install and rack build.
- Help engineers align project engineering tasks with deliverables.
- Help project managers meet time line and budget
- Help techs get the proper resources to fulfil projects
- Keep track and follow up on hardware and pick requests to make sure they are complete timely for smooth productivity.
- Continue field team education and training for employee development.
- Guiding training
- Assist HR in recruiting Tech Ops Staff
- Participate in the development of future organizational and process changes aimed at consistency within the engineering team, their practices and deliverables
- Assist in pre-job tech ops needs with the sales team as needed. (schedules, needs analysis, resource outlooks, etc.)
- Assist in CAD review and markups as needed.
- Managing the back and forth with infrastructure / CAD review.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, firm deadlines in a busy environment.
- High ethical standards; ability to creatively problem solve and exercise good business judgment.
- Proven leadership and management ability demonstrating innovation, flexibility, and best-in-class attributes.
- Motivational expertise; acts to inspire employees and consistently displays initiative.
- Demonstrates proficiency in all MS Office applications including Word, Excel, & Power Point.
- Superior interpersonal and collaborative skills both verbally and in writing.
- A good background in audio visual engineering is preferred .
- 40 hours per week within a business day of 08:30-17.30 hrs. Monday to Friday
If you would be interested in applying for the role of FIELD OPERATIONS MANAGER then please send us a copy of your CV or call us on 01622 764465.
Please also view our other live roles on our website. You can also follow us on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter) for regular live updates.
We look forward to your application for FIELD OPERATIONS MANAGER.