As a leading Technical Recruitment Consultancy Zebrec are delighted to offer this role as INTERNAL SERVICE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT working for our client who is a reputable & leading provider of professional services to their industry of Audio Visual Systems Integration.
Role & Responsibilities of the INTERNAL SERVICE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT :
To prospect for new business by contacting potential clients using a variety of sales techniques while developing and maintaining strong, long lasting relationships. The Internal Service BD shall ensure all relevant documentation is entered, reviewed and updated through the in-house CRM system. Working alongside the marketing team, the role will require the oversight and processing of all marketing campaigns to gain maximum opportunity
- To identify, target and develop new business opportunities for in Support Services to increase market share
- To build, manage and process a sales pipeline through lead generation via multiple sources
- Identify support service project opportunities and qualify each opportunity
- Tracking of existing contracts held by competitors to enable service sales team to plan strategy for contract renewals
- Create and develop relationships both internally and externally including existing contracts and client bases, failed tenders’ application, competitor service and project contracts, etc
- Contact relevant parties and liaise with Business Development Manager and associated Account Managers to develop the opportunity/assign responsibility
- Book meetings with end users
- Liaising with Marketing for the development of targeting campaigns for new and existing clients with initial email contact, mail outs and tracking
- Development of new, existing and prospecting accounts and diarising follow ups
- Data input, management and updating via the in-house system software
- To identify and sell additional services into the accounts such as hosted videoconferencing services and other service lines that may be introduced by the company from time to time
- Co - development of specific marketing plan and activities in conjunction with internal sales support / Marketing teams
- Attend key manufacture events and trade shows to network, build on relationships and extend product knowledge
- To become fully conversant with the service offerings and to sell these effectively into exiting & new accounts
- To work with internal teams to identify any gaps in current project opportunities
- Administration support: incoming calls, shared mailbox, stationery, greeting visitors, meeting room bookings, etc.
Example of Lead Generation sources:
- Outsourced lead generation systems (Metropolis, etc)
- Marketing campaigns
- Cold and Warm Calling
- Website enquires and Client requests
- Lead Forensics
- Social media platforms (LinkedIn Navigator, In-Mails, etc)
- Research based searching and enquiring
- Attend networking events
If you would be interested in applying for the role of INTERNAL SERVICE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT then please send us a copy of your CV or contact us at Zebrec and chat online.
Please also view our other live roles on our website. You can also follow us on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter) for regular live updates.
We look forward to your application for the role of INTERNAL SERVICE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT .