As a leading Technical Recruitment Consultancy Zebrec are delighted to offer this role as INVOICE CLERK working for our client who is a reputable & leading provider of professional services to their industry of Audio Visual Systems Integration.
Role & Responsibilities of the INVOICE CLERK:
• To ensure timely issuing of invoices to clients
• The above vary greatly and some are on project payment plans which need to be tracked against the project and issued accordingly whilst ensuring the funds have arrived as requested working with Credit Control
• Attention to detail ensuring the account code, VAT code and VAT number are correct and verified whilst checking details against the customer PO.
• Profit reporting
• Invoice query resolution
• Using Bright Pearl
• Order processing as availability allows
• Good Communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure in a busy office environment
• Liaising with customers and internal staff
If you would be interested in applying for the role of INVOICE CLERK then please send us a copy of your CV or contact us at Zebrec and chat online.
Please also view our other live roles on our website. You can also follow us on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter) for regular live updates.
We look forward to your application for the role of INVOICE CLERK.