As a leading Technical Recruitment Consultancy Zebrec are delighted to offer this role as PROJECT MANAGER working for our client who is a reputable & leading provider of professional services to their industry of Specialist Engineering.
Role & Responsibilities of the PROJECT MANAGER:
Audio Visual experience is a must from either an engineering background ideally at a lead engineer level or junior project manager. Suitable applicants must be able to read audio visual design and CAD drawings and have a good technical knowledge to understand technical audio visual designs. This role would suit someone with experience in the delivery of audio visual based projects and someone who is an extremely well organised individual with good communication skills and key stake holder focus. An individual who can work with team members to meet goals by an assigned deadline. Keeps up to date on all aspects of a project, assigns duties, and assists others so even complicated tasks come to completion in an orderly and timely manner. Uses expertise to solve unexpected problems. Communicate with upper management. Reports to the EMEA Tech Ops Director.
- To manage the delivery of new and upgrades of audio visual systems installations across the EMEA region from stakeholder engagement to vendor / integration partner management to local site support operatives and end users.
- Review system design and dependency requirements to ensure all requirements are met to deliver the required systems.
- Coordinate with all associated services for all up and coming installation work such as facilities.
- Engage with end users to take briefs for requirements and interpret for system design and RFP requests by integration partners working from standards.
- Gets to know all members of a team, including their strengths, weakness, and areas of expertise.
- Check the project package received from vendors and assigns various tasks of the project package to team.
- Liaises closely with the key stakeholders and updates them on project specifics
- Motivates others and builds enthusiasm for a project by keeping focused on its main objectives and the rewards for completion
- Scheduling and coordinating engineering resources within the team and external vendors to a central calendar.
- Scheduling installation visits.
- Working closely with order processing/administration teams within vendors making sure they have all relevant information for equipment and delivery schedules, also for any additional and add hock order requirements.
- Stays familiar with companies’ policies and goals and works to make sure that all members of a project team adhere to set standards
- Strong housekeeping habits storing and making sure all project paperwork is complete and filed as requested and handed over to the client.
Skills and Qualifications:
Audio Visual knowledge and experience either from an installation engineering background or junior project manager, good technical knowledge of audio visual equipment from key manufacturers such as Polycom, Crestron, NEC, Enthusiastic, Good Computer skills, Excellent Oral Communication Skills, Excellent Presentation Skills, Written Communication Skills, Organisation, Time Management, Results Driven, Budgeting Skills, Focus on Teamwork,
If you would be interested in applying for the role of PROJECT MANAGER then please send us a copy of your CV or call us on 01622 764465.
Please also view our other live roles on our website. You can also follow us on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter) for regular live updates.
We look forward to your application for PROJECT MANAGER.