As a leading Technical Recruitment Consultancy Zebrec are delighted to offer this role as SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER working for our client who is a reputable & leading provider of professional services to their industry in the charity sector.
Role & Responsibilities of the SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER:
- Project manage the development of our client's new website, putting the user and organisational objectives at the heart of the project.
- Work closely with the strategic digital agency partner to plan and deliver the project.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation and provide consultancy on how the new website can benefit their work.
- Gather and assess the digital requirements of colleagues to understand how the new website can support their objectives and regularly communicate with them to ensure a strong alignment.
- Establish a governance model for the project, establishing a project team with a clear RACI and convene the project team at regular stages throughout the project to manage decisions and risks.
- Minimise any potential loss of search traffic as a result of deploying a new website through careful management of server-side redirects and SEO techniques.
- Identify opportunities throughout the project to introduce new concepts and ways of working looking to engage and excite teams wherever possible.
- Work closely with the Brand and Creative team so that the new website reflects our new brand identity (which we are developing at the moment).
- Constantly monitor progress and regularly produce Board-level reports on whether we are on schedule and on budget.
- Be the voice of the end user throughout the project.
- Creative a compelling narrative around the project and share regular updates with the wider organisation in the form of written and verbal updates and presentations.
- Use the development of our new website to help establish new ways of working and a product focussed methodology for future development.
- Work closely with the Technical, Infrastructure and Data team to ensure the new website captures and export data in a way that meets requirements and develop a robust set of processes to define how we export data from the CMS into the CRM.
THINGS WE ALL DO
- Attend and assist at events and activities as required (NB this involves evening and weekend work)
- Be an effective ambassador for Bloodwise at any activity you attend
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our work
- Do any other reasonable things your manager needs you to do
- Experience of project managing new websites on time and to budget
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent knowledge of digital best practice, combined with a pragmatic approach
- Experience of user centred design and UX research techniques and content design
- Good technical understanding of how websites work, including working with CMS platforms and experience of payment gateway integrations
- Significant experience of agile/lean project management
- Experience of managing relationship with agency partners
- Collaborative approach to work, and good negotiation and influencing skills
- Extensive experience of managing agency relationships
- High level of accountability over work
- Experience and understanding of enterprise level digital marketing platforms and how they integrate with other channels
- Experience of working in a digital team in the charity sector
If you would be interested in applying for the role of SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER then please send us a copy of your CV or contact us at Zebrec and chat online.
Please also view our other live roles on our website. You can also follow us on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter) for regular live updates.
We look forward to your application for the role of SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER.