As a leading Technical Recruitment Consultancy Zebrec are delighted to offer this role as SERVICE DESK COORDINATOR working for our client who is a reputable & leading provider of professional services to their industry of Audio Visual Systems Integration.
Role & Responsibilities of the SERVICE DESK COORDINATOR:
- Management of the end to end ticket lifecycle ensuring resolution of reported issues within SLA’s
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Enhancement of reputation through excellent levels of interaction and professionalism
- Full ownership and designation of service ticket ownership to the relevant resource
- Creation of tickets for any issues reported via phone
- Managing the CRM ensuring all tickets are updated in a timely manner
- Assessing both service desk and service engineer time performance
- Carry out ordering and billing as per ticket updates from the service engineering team
- Provide progress update to the client throughout the remote support process
- Monitoring and assessing concierge contract visits to evaluate efficiency of contract versus visits / time spent
- Manage weekly ticket reviews
- Management of the on-call rota
- Core working hours for this role are 08:30 – 17:30
- Overtime payable if exceeding 1 hour
Knowledge and Experience
- Full understanding of a service desk process end to end
- Excellent customer engagement and communication skills
- Experience of working with:
➢ Client Representatives
➢ House Managers
➢ Household Staff
➢ Contractor Maintenance Teams
- Excellent planning / organisational skills
- Preferable knowledge of managing a service desk for one, multiple or all of the following disciplines:
➢ IT Networking – Routers / Switches / Wi-Fi / Remote Access
➢ Audio Visual Systems – Audio Distribution / Video Distribution / Home Cinema
➢ Satellite & Aerial Installations – Copper & Fibre based Systems
➢ Security Services - CCTV / Door Entry / Access Control / Intruder Alarms
➢ IP based Phone Systems – Incoming lines / Hard wired Handsets / DECT Handsets
➢ Lighting & Shading Control Systems – Lutron / Crestron
➢ Home Automation Control Systems – Crestron / Control4 / Savant
➢ Integration of 3rd Party Services such as BMS
Planning and Organising - Thinking ahead in order to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others.Prioritising and planning activities taking into account all the relevant issues such as deadlines, staffing and resource requirements.
Detail Handling - Completing everything associated with a task no matter how much detail is involved.
Communication - Demonstrate effective verbal skills by being able to relate requirements in a concise and understandable manner.
Information Gathering - Gathering relevant information from a range of sources, demonstrating a full understanding of the requirement, Showing persistence and resourcefulness in gaining information/following up
Relationship Building - Building productive working relationships with a wide range of people. Demonstrating consideration for the feelings and needs of others.
Initiative - Working well with the minimum of guidance and supervision.
Anticipating problems and needs.Solving problems independently, using own judgement and experience to make decisions.
Adaptability - Maintaining effective performance in a variety of situations and under changing circumstances and demands. Open to new ideas/ways of working.
Resilience - Stability of performance under pressure and tight deadlines
Concern for Results - Demonstrating energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a desire to achieve goals.
If you would be interested in applying for the role of SERVICE DESK COORDINATOR then please send us a copy of your CV or contact us at Zebrec and chat online.
Please also view our other live roles on our website. You can also follow us on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter) for regular live updates.
We look forward to your application for the role of SERVICE DESK COORDINATOR.