As a leading Technical Recruitment Consultancy Zebrec are delighted to offer this role as SERVICE SUPERVISOR/MANAGER working for our client who is a reputable & leading provider of professional services to their industry of Specialist Engineering.
Role & Responsibilities of the SERVICE SUPERVISOR/MANAGER :
To provide office based help desk service. Full responsibility of the service ticket process, from logging to closure. Responsibility for allocating and dispatching engineers to service jobs, providing all necessary paperwork/information prior to attendance and supporting them remotely if required. Managing all service contract related administration. Administrative/sales support and supervising of Service Department staff.
- Be very organised and flexible with the ability to approach different types of tasks during the working day.
- Being able to prioritise and work under pressure is essential.
- Be competent to a high level of computer literacy.
- Capable of good communication skills both verbal and written, being able to communicate with company executives to building contractors.
- Be able to work to the highest quality standards with attention to detail ensuring that we complete our work thoroughly, never walking away from a problem.
- Understands the needs of customers and satisfies them.
- Always presents a positive image to the customer.
- Ensures that all aspects of work are completed to the highest standard.
- Solid foundation in providing exceptional customer service and support
- Strong client facing skills and customer-focus
- Be able to work on own initiative and accept accountability
- Ideally have experience of working on a service desk handling in bound calls and managing a team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- The job holder will be expected either as a result of previous knowledge/experience or training to carry out the following:
- Responding to service tickets that have been logged via web based portal, telephone or email and managing the service ticket from start to finish
- Control and maintain the service engineers’ diary
- Ensure that service tickets are accurately maintained on the service portal.
- Reporting on service ticket history for individual clients – this could be on a weekly basis for key clients, or monthly/quarterly/annually for all others
- To ensure a prompt, courteous and appropriate response to all customer requests for assistance and support, working to defined service level agreements and within contractual timeframes / frameworks.
- Handling repairs/returns process, shipping faulty equipment to manufacturers for repair/return, then following up and arranging engineers to install upon return
- Responsible for accurate tracking of the clients’ hardware inventory.
- Responsible for preparing, issuing and maintaining new service contract documentation and renewals
- Liaising with clients over the phone and email to process renewals
- Monitoring service contracts, to ensure renewals are issued and renewed in a timely fashion
- Monitoring backed off service contracts with manufacturers, ensuring that these are kept in date for clients contracts
- Managing/monitoring planned preventative maintenance visits on internal systems and booking PPMs with clients
- Liaison with other internal departments, clients and contractors ensuring that they know what we need from them and what we need to deliver to them.
- Understand the contractual requirements of each client.
- To provide advice and support to all other staff whenever necessary.
- Booking travel/accommodation for engineers that travel to non UK sites for jobs
- Work alongside the technical help desk engineer, to support clients with queries
- Supporting the service director with administrative/ sales related tasks
- Be proactive in suggesting new methods and techniques to improve efficiency.
- Other duties as required or assigned by company management.
- 40 hours per week within a business day of 08:30-17.30 hrs Monday to Friday
If you would be interested in applying for the role of SERVICE SUPERVISOR/MANAGER then please send us a copy of your CV or call us on 01622 764465.
Please also view our other live roles on our website. You can also follow us on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter) for regular live updates.
We look forward to your application for SERVICE SUPERVISOR/MANAGER .