As a leading Technical Recruitment Consultancy Zebrec are delighted to offer this role as SHIFT ENGINEER working for our client who is a reputable & leading provider of professional services to their industry of Specialist Engineering.
Role & Responsibilities of the SHIFT ENGINEER:
- 40hr working week (average)
- 3 week rotating pattern, mon – Fri (5:45 – 14:45), Tues –Fri (9:30-18:30) +SAT(5:45-18:30), Mon – Thurs ( flexible 8hr days). So working one Saturday in 3.
- Benefits – including pension
- Holidays – 26days +3 bank holidays (Christmas day/Boxing day/New Year’s Day)
- Duties – planned maintenance, breakdowns, project work.
- Reporting to engineering manager, responding to production manager.
- Training to be provided
- Preferred background – industrial.
– Ideally multi-skilled electrical, but would suit mechanical with some electrical knowledge. Work is an 80/20 split between mechanical and electrical.
If you would be interested in applying for the role of SHIFT ENGINEER then please send us a copy of your CV or contact us at Zebrec and chat online.
Please also view our other live roles on our website. You can also follow us on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter) for regular live updates.
We look forward to your application for SHIFT ENGINEER