As a leading Technical Recruitment Consultancy Zebrec are delighted to offer this role as SYSTEM PROGRAMMER working for our client who is a reputable & leading provider of professional services to their industry of Audio Visual Systems Integration.
Role & Responsibilities of the SYSTEM PROGRAMMER :
- To develop control software and touch panel designs for projects assigned to you by the Programming Manager
- Read system schematics and consultants specifications / briefs before commencing work
- Work alongside other departments to ensure that the design, equipment and control software will all meet the project specification
- Attend site meetings with the client/consultant to discuss the programming, touch panel designs and networking requirements
- Work alongside other programmers and as part of the team will be expected to assist your colleagues when required
- All systems are tested in the production facility before going to site and a witness test with the consultant/client is standard practice, which you will be expected to attend
· Work with the programming team in the transition from Simpl Windows to Simpl#
- Work alongside the Project Manager on site to ensure that the project is completed to a high standard and in accordance with the specification.
- Skilled in Crestron Simpl Windows programming to P301 / Masters level
- Experience with Crestron Fusion
- Other experience with AMX (SVSI), Extron programming an advantage
- Ability to interface well with clients and co-workers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some working knowledge/understanding of C# & HTML.
- Detail oriented
- Quick learner
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient with computers and standard office programs (e.g. Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook),
- AutoCAD or Visio experience a plus
- Understands A/V systems and signal flow
- Knowledge of A/V system components
- Strong knowledge in audio visual technologies and integration, with construction and installation experience
- Professional presentation skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in A/V control system program creation
- Experience with audio DSP device programming
- Attend training for certifications based upon the company needs
- Project related travel required
- To take full responsibility for the project programming and GUI requirements and to ensure that all programming functions are completed in a timely, efficient manner and to the client’s satisfaction.
- To support or conduct system test and pre-programming activities to ensure our systems meet the functional specifications before they are shipped to site.
- To assist in the commissioning of proAV systems at our client sites and to ensure that systems are operational on schedule, as necessary to allow the handover of the completed system.
- To effectively communicate programming needs to other departments.
Written Documentation (where relevant)
- To communicate programming requirements to other proAV staff. To prepare training documentation, operation and maintenance manuals, for on schedule delivery by the project manager.
- To perform other activities and responsibilities as directed by the immediate manager.
If you would be interested in applying for the role of SYSTEM PROGRAMMER then please send us a copy of your CV or contact us at Zebrec and chat online.
Please also view our other live roles on our website. You can also follow us on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter) for regular live updates.
We look forward to your application for the role of SYSTEM PROGRAMMER