Zebrec are delighted to offer this role as Technical Project Manager working for our client who is a reputable & leading provider of professional services to their industry of Audio Visual Systems Integration.
Snapshot of Role, Responsibilities & Skills for the : Technical Project Manager
As a leading Technical Recruitment Consultancy Zebrec are delighted to offer this role as Technical Project Manager working for our client who is a reputable & leading provider of professional services to their industry of Creative Technology Consultancy.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in the audiovisual industry; Experience in a client facing consulting
role a significant advantage
• BS/Engineering, Architectural Engineering, or related science preferred
• CTS, CTS-D or CTS-I certifications required
• Strong knowledge of AutoCAD / Functional knowledge of BIM/Revit
• Good to Strong knowledge of ICT services and cabling infrastructure
A full and updated specification may be avaiable, please contact us for details.
If you would be interested in applying for the role of Technical Project Manager then please send us a copy of your updated CV
Audio, AV, A-V, A/V, Audio Visual, Audio-Visual, AudioVisual, Autodesk, AMX, AV Design, AutoCAD, AV Integration, Avixa, BMS, CAD, Cisco, Clearone, Crestron, Corporate, CTS, Data, Design, Digital Signage, Digital Video, Exterity, Extron, Harman, HD, HDBaseT, Home Automation, Home Cinema, Infocomm, IoT, IP, Kaleidescape, Lighting, LG, Lighting, LG, Lutron, Microsoft Project, MS Project, NEC, Networks, Networking, PA Systems, Panasonic, Polycom, PM, Prince2, Prince 11, Project Manager, Project Management, QSC, Residential, Revit, Samsung, SD, Sony, Video, VC, Video Conferencing Systems, Visio, Visual, Yamaha, TPM, Security, Data,