As a leading Technical Recruitment Consultancy Zebrec are delighted to offer this role as AV ENGINEER working for our client who is a reputable & leading provider of professional services to their industry of Audio Visual Systems Integration.
Role & Responsibilities of the AV ENGINEER:
- To assemble and wire up AV and Broadcast systems, to supplied design drawings and cable schedules, to the highest possible standards. To configure and test these
systems prior to them leaving our workshops.
- To carry out first and second fix installation work on site and to commission and handover of these systems.
- To ensure all work he/she carries out complies with the company’s health and safety policy and that the clients health and safety requirements are adhered to.
- To produce site specific Method Statements and Risk Assessments when required to do so.To assist in the production of relevant system and operational documentation and/or training where necessary.
- To provide on site technical operation services as and when required.
- To assist in on site system maintenance as and when required.
- Broadcast quality wiring skills
- Close attention to detail
- Knowledge of broadcast and professional video and audio equipment
- Computer skills
- Inter-personal skills / team player
- Current and clean Driving License.
- Desirable Skills
- Basic CAD skills
- Basic Crestron and AMX programming skills
- Infocomm CTS Certification
If you would be interested in applying for the role of AV ENGINEER then please send us a copy of your CV.
Please also view our other live roles on our website. You can also follow us on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter) for regular live updates.OR CHAT TO US LIVE ONLINE
We look forward to your application for the role of AV ENGINEER.