As a leading Technical Recruitment Consultancy Zebrec are delighted to offer this role as "CNC Cylindrical Grinder" working for our client who is a reputable & leading provider of professional services to their industry of Specialist Engineering.
Role & Responsibilities of the "CNC Cylindrical Grinder":
Experience & Knowledge
• Good knowledge of cylindrical grinding
• knowledge and experience of running with statistical process control ( SPC )
• Previous experience with high end manufacturers, within the car industries.
• Machine tool experience of TRAUB TNX and TNC models, INDEX R machines, DMG Milling Machines, NAKAMURA turning machines, GILDERMEISTER turning machines, MAZAK turning machines, BUDERUS turning/milling/ grinding machines, STUDER grinders.
• CNC control knowledge of TRAUB, SIEMENS, HEIDENHAIN CNC PILOT, HEIDENHAIN TNC, FANUC, HAAS, MAZATROL.
• Experience of using various measuring systems, Marposs, Zeiss, Renishaw, Heidenhain, DEA, air gauging etc along with conventional methods, Micrometers, digital verniers / calipers.
• Cleanliness in the workshop, we run a řS" program to maintain the areas, this is audited weekly to maintain and improve the environment.
If you would be interested in applying for the role of CNC Cylindrical Grinder then please send us a copy of your CV or contact us at Zebrec and chat online.
Please also view our other live roles on our website.
You can also follow us on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter) for regular live updates.
We look forward to your application for "CNC Cylindrical Grinder".
production, manufacturing, electronic, mechanical, lean practice, six sigma, cell production, quality, PCB, assembly, electrical, preventative maintenance, conveyors, bottling, PLC, fault finding, CNC, Fanuc, Siemens, Heidenhain, Heidenhein, turning, grinding, milling, traub, Solidworks, Autocad, graduate, automotive, motors