As a leading Technical Recruitment Consultancy Zebrec are delighted to offer this role as AV PROJECT ENGINEER working for our client who is a reputable & leading provider of professional services to their industry of Audio Visual Systems Integration.
Role & Responsibilities of the AV PROJECT ENGINEER:
AV infrastructure support, design, installation and commissioning including conference room control systems, video teleconference systems, scheduling systems, and overall signage and Office AV deployment Areas. Must be a self-starter and motivator with strong attention to details, should possess excellent leadership qualities and be able to multitask and must be well organised.
It is expected that applicants on the most part will be working with dedicated key International clients and will be required to travel EMEA regions and in some cases further afield.
- Based in UK / remote desk based opportunities with extensive travel throughout EMEA Regions and possibly some APACs (Singapore / Malaysia)
- Reading and understanding construction drawings and related documentation
- Basic knowledge in Control system programming (uploading and minor changes – Crestron Toolbox, AMX Netlinx and basic DSP configuration
- Implementation of A/V systems with installation support
- Check design drawings and offer suggestions and solutions to ease implementation
- Testing, commissioning, training and project handover – including capable troubleshoot and maintain AV system installations
- Implement Company Quality Management System
- Basic Project management capabilities – advance preferred
- Assist in performing site surveys and installations of various audio, video and electronic systems
- Responsible for overseeing completion of projects
- Supervise field engineers based on system drawings and project requirement
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group
- Excellent time management and organization skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, large environment setting.
- Requirement to improve training and skills through Manufacturer courses to improve knowledge and support
Salary: £TBC Dependent on experience
Bonuses / incentives
Project In time Completion and within Budget linked bonuses will be incorporated to heavily subsidise the OTE basic salary
Preferred skills but training provided:
- CTS/CTS-I/CTS-D Certification.
- Familiarity with Polycom VC / DSP, Cisco VC, Crestron basic tools to work with dedicated system programmers – for example Polycom Studio and Crestron Toolbox.
If you would be interested in applying for the role of AV PROJECT ENGINEER then please send us a copy of your CV.
Please also view our other live roles on our website. You can also follow us on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter) for regular live updates. OR CHAT TO US LIVE ONLINE.
We look forward to your application for the role of AV PROJECT ENGINEER
As a leading Technical Recruitment Consultancy Zebrec are delighted to offer this role asCOMMISSIONING ENGINEER working for our client who is a reputable & leading provider of professional services to their industry of Audio Visual Systems Integration.
Role & Responsibilities of the COMMISSIONING ENGINEER:
The Commissioning Engineer will be responsible for the Technical Project Delivery of Systems as part of the Project Division.
This role is based on projects mainly in London and in our client's Southern offices but may also include travelling to customer sites throughout the UK and Europe
Main role and responsibilities, but not limited to :
- Commissioning / Testing and Client Training on AV/VC Systems as part of the Project Integration part of the business (on and off site)
- Snagging of systems, Completion of Test Schedules and Reporting to the Project Managers and Directors on status of projects
- Working closely with the Divisional Director(s), Project Managers & Site Teams to facilitate a seamless Commissioning function
- Assistance with Installation work, Rack Building and System Testing (on and off site)
- Liaising with the technical team to confirm technical product specifications
- Design / Technical support for the Technical / Sales team
- Production of System testing and user documentation for Projects
Experience and Key Skills:
- Highly organized with experience in either a Lead Engineer, Design or Commissioning role
- Experience in using Microsoft Applications to at least Intermediate level (Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint)
- CAD experience would be preferred but not essential
- Ability to read and understand technical documents and drawings
- Strong and clear communications skills, both verbal and written
- Minimum 4 years` experience in a similar role with proven experience
If you would be interested in applying for the role of COMMISSIONING ENGINEER then please send us a copy of your CV or contact us at Zebrec and chat online.
Please also view our other live roles on our website. You can also follow us on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter) for regular live updates.
We look forward to your application for the role of COMMISSIONING ENGINEER.
Audio, AV, A-V, A/V, Audio Visual, Audio-Visual, AudioVisual, Autodesk, AMX, AV Design, AutoCAD, AV Integration, Avixa, BMS, CAD, Cisco, Clearone, Crestron, Corporate, CTS, Data, Design, Digital Signage, Digital Video, Exterity, Extron, Harman, HD, HDBaseT, Home Automation, Home Cinema, Infocomm, IoT, IP, Kaleidescape, Lighting, LG, Lighting, LG, Lutron, Microsoft Project, MS Project, NEC, Networks, Networking, PA Systems, Panasonic, Polycom, PM, Prince2, Prince 11, Project Manager, Project Management, QSC, Residential, Revit, Samsung, SD, Sony, Video, VC, Video Conferencing Systems, Visio, Visual, Yamaha