As a leading Technical Recruitment Consultancy Zebrec are delighted to offer various AV SERVICE ENGINEER roles working for our clients who are reputable & leading providers of professional services to their industry of Audio Visual Systems Integration in Corporate, Marine & Home Automation sectors.
Main Role & Responsibilities of the AV SERVICE ENGINEER:
- Carry out scheduled maintenance visits in line with the Service Contracts level agreement, including administration of asset registers which must be updated following each preventative maintenance (PM) visit and fed back to the After Sales Coordinator.
- Carry out all service visits as required, with reference to any agreed response time, including timely completion of Service Report and feedback to customer and After Sales Coordinator.
- Carry out any necessary repair works on-site as appropriate and complete necessary paperwork and communication with the After Sales Coordinator.
- Liaise with After Sales Coordinator in regards to all incoming Service Calls logged and attend bookings and feedback to After Sales Coordinator.
- Attend follow up service visits: Document and monitor any outstanding issues and communicate with After Sales Coordinator to organise completion within the schedule and to best meet customer expectations.
- Tracking & Reporting: Complete and present your paperwork to the After Sales Coordinator and keep information up-to-date and accurate.
Qualification and Experience
Our client are looking for a person with proven Audio Visual and IT skills preferably in a service environment.
Successful candidate must demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a service engineering role
- Prior experience in the Audio Visual and Technological industry
- Proactive approach and able to react quickly and calmly to customer demands
- Ability to work well independently
- Must have an excellent understanding of integrated Audio Visual systems, their maintenance requirements, and the software and hardware that comprise them.
- Attention to detail and methodical in record keeping with meticulous and proven organisational skills
- Manage your own work and travel time to meet deadlines and keep to daily schedule
- Physically able to complete service duties which involve manual handling and a daily schedule across multiple sites
- Full clean driving licence (minor points will be considered)
- Intermediate understanding of Crestron and AMX Programming. The ability to define a fault as hardware or software, able to make minor changes to service codes. e.g. – In the event of replacement hardware
Although not required, it would be an advantage to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Degree level education in a practical engineering degree
- Have achieved some form of CEDIA accreditation
- Have achieved some form of InfoComm accreditation
- Have achieved some form of Crestron, AMX accreditation
If you would be interested in applying for one of our AV SERVICE ENGINEER roles or to discuss a detailed specification then please send us a copy of your CV, call us on (phone number removed) or chat with us on our website.
Please also view our other live roles on our website. You can also follow us on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter) for regular live updates.
We look forward to your application for one of our AV SERVICE ENGINEER roles.
Audio, AV, A-V, A/V, Audio Visual, Audio-Visual, AudioVisual, Autodesk, AMX, AV Design, AutoCAD, AV Integration, Avixa, BMS, CAD, Cisco, Clearone, Crestron, Corporate, CTS, Data, Design, Digital Signage, Digital Video, Exterity, Extron, Harman, HD, HDBaseT, Home Automation, Home Cinema, Infocomm, IoT, IP, Kaleidescape, Lighting, LG, Lighting, LG, Lutron, Microsoft Project, MS Project, NEC, Networks, Networking, PA Systems, Panasonic, Polycom, PM, Prince2, Prince 11, Project Manager, Project Management, QSC, Residential, Revit, Samsung, SD, Sony, Video, VC, Video Conferencing Systems, Visio, Visual, Yamaha