As a leading Technical Recruitment Consultancy Zebrec are delighted to offer various AV SYSTEM DESIGNER roles working for our clients who are reputable & leading providers of professional services to their industry of Audio Visual Systems Integration in Corporate, Marine & Home Automation sectors.
Main Role & Responsibilities of the AV SYSTEM DESIGNER:
To assist in coordination of workloads in pre & post sales whilst actively working on the production of CAD drawings, schematics, plans and associated Documentation for live commercial AV projects.
1. Producing AV System Schematics, AV Positional Layout Drawings, Rack Layout Drawings, ‘As- Builts’ and any additional drawings necessary for the successful delivery of a project.
2. Assisting in the production of Cable and Components listings, including first fix cable schedules and any additional documentation required for successful supplementary support to the project.
3. Monitoring and administration of any relevant Main Contractor’s project document control and management websites/portals, for necessary documentation and drawings to support the project.
4. Supporting ‘mid-project’ variation documentation, drawings and records.
5. Specialist Drawings; As required for custom production work.
6. Tracking and recording changes and developments in drawings & plans and reporting to the assigned Project team members.
7. Co-ordinating the drawing development against Site Survey Result, Sales & Handover information including; Scope of Works & Mechanical and Electrical requirements.
8. Providing design support to the sales team on tender proposals, raising RFI’s, any other supporting documentation required, and possible post bid meeting attendance.
9. Site attendance for necessary technical meetings.
10. Working alongside the sales team to assist in producing accurate bills of material on both tender responses and Design & Build projects.
11. Recording design related task progress and reporting progress to the project team.
12. Monitoring industry product trends, changes and integration challenges as they develop.
If you would be interested in applying for one of our AV SYSTEM DESIGNER roles or to discuss a detailed specification then please send us a copy of your CV, call us on (phone number removed) or chat with us on our website.
Please also view our other live roles on our website. You can also follow us on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter) for regular live updates.
We look forward to your application for one of our AV SYSTEM DESIGNER roles.
Audio, AV, A-V, A/V, Audio Visual, Audio-Visual, AudioVisual, Autodesk, AMX, AV Design, AutoCAD, AV Integration, Avixa, BMS, CAD, Cisco, Clearone, Crestron, Corporate, CTS, Data, Design, Digital Signage, Digital Video, Exterity, Extron, Harman, HD, HDBaseT, Home Automation, Home Cinema, Infocomm, IoT, IP, Kaleidescape, Lighting, LG, Lighting, LG, Lutron, Microsoft Project, MS Project, NEC, Networks, Networking, PA Systems, Panasonic, Polycom, PM, Prince2, Prince 11, Project Manager, Project Management, QSC, Residential, Revit, Samsung, SD, Sony, Video, VC, Video Conferencing Systems, Visio, Visual, Yamaha